Conditions: the terms and conditions set out in this document as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 21
Contract: the contract between the Supplier and the Customer for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Conditions
Customer: the person or firm who purchases the Goods from the Supplier
Force Majeure Event: has the meaning given in clause 18
Goods: the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order
Order: the Customer’s order for the Goods, which are to be delivered to the purchase address as set out in the Customer’s memorandum of sale
Supplier: Seven Invest Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number 08961954)
1. All prices and charges on the website are quoted in UK pounds.
2. VAT is not included in the advertised and quoted price
3. Delivery and installation cost is included in the price
4. Fees may apply if payment is made by card
5. Once the Customer’s card payment has been authorised, card details will be destroyed
6. On placement of an Order by the Customer with the Supplier (either by telephone or by email) the Supplier will issue an invoice for the full price of the Goods (as stipulated in the Contract) plus VAT
7. On placement of an Order the Customer will pay the Supplier 100% of the price for the Goods as specified in the invoice referred to at clause 6 and the Supplier shall be deemed not to have accepted the Order until such funds have been received in full and cleared by the Supplier. Time for payment shall be of the essence
8. Once the Supplier has received cleared funds as referred to in clause 7 the Supplier will issue a receipt to the Customer confirming acceptance of the Order and monies received. The Customer has 24 hours from the issue of such receipt by the Supplier to contact the Supplier to make any amendments to the Order and must do so in writing.
9. Any damage caused to goods on delivery will result in full replacement of the items in question where such damage is the sole responsibility of the Supplier or its agents or contractors
10. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods
11. The Supplier will deliver the Goods solely to the purchase address detailed on the memorandum of sale
12. All products are at the risk of the Customer from the time that they are delivered. Title to the goods shall remain with the Supplier and only passes to the Customer when full payment for the goods has been received and cleared
13. If the Customer is a consumer (within the meaning set out in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, he/she is entitled to a statutory “cooling off” period beginning from when the Order is placed by the Customer by email or over the telephone and ending 14 days after that date
14. If clause 13 applies the Customer must inform us in writing during the cooling off period that he/she wishes to cancel the Contract
15. If the Customer has not received the Goods at the time of cancellation of the Contract (and provided written cancellation is received by the Supplier within the period referred at clause 13 hereof), and the Supplier has not processed the goods for delivery, the Supplier will refund to the Customer all the monies paid by the Customer for the Goods in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase (wherever reasonably practicable) within 30 days of the cancellation being accepted
16. Subject to clauses 15, if the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods
17. The Supplier reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods (without liability to the Customer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Supplier including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, epidemic, locks outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials (“Force Majeure Event”) , provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 28 days, the Customer shall be entitled to give notice in writing to the Supplier to terminate the Contract
18. In the event that the Supplier is unable to deliver Goods that are in accordance with their description in terms of design, colour or materials the Supplier shall notify the Customer and, if the Customer reasonably requires, the Supplier shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide Goods of equivalent or better quality.
19. The Supplier reserves the right to make any changes to the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EU specification or other statutory or regulatory requirement in any applicable jurisdiction
20. In placing any order the Customer confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including non – contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English Law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales
21. Except as set out in these Conditions, no variation of the Contract, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the Supplier
22. The Supplier shall have no obligation to deliver the Goods (as specified in the invoice referred to at clause 6) until such payment has been received in full and cleared. Time of payment is of the essence.