The Grand Exchange – April 2022 Update
The Grand Exchange development in Bracknell, Berkshire is progressing well and on programme.
Further to our last update, the in-situ concrete frame has now been completed, meaning there is a complete skeleton of columns, beams and floors.
The SFS installation is 80% completed with cement board and insulation following behind quickly.
The windows are now being installed on the 2nd and 3rd floor levels.
External scaffolding is completed and 2no hoists are in place for material access to the higher levels.
Over the next four weeks, we are planning the following works:
- Progress window installation zone 1 and 2
- Progress CP board installation zone 2 & 3
- Progress SFS installation zones 1 & 3 level 8
- Progress structural steelwork installation zone 3
- Progress blockwork ground & 1st floor zones 1,2 and 3
- Commence and progress installation of balcony steel works
- Commence mechanical/plumbing installation
- Commence electrical installation
- Commence dry lining installation
- Commence insulated render zone 1
- Commence rain screen zone 1
- Carry out screed to falls works zone 2
- Complete cad welding to substation
- Complete screed to substation
- Install doors and louvers to substation
- Complete formation of in situ slabs to reception area and plant area
- Complete intumescent paint to structural steelwork
- Commence installation of metal decking
Progress is generally on target for completion April 2023.