Why Invest at The Grand Exchange, Bracknell?
The Grand Exchange will take Bracknell’s residential market by storm – setting a new benchmark in quality and distinction for Bracknell property investments. An emerging market in the South East of the UK – one of the fastest growing regions in the country – Bracknell is forecasting 17.5% property price growth over the next five years.
The Grand Exchange is a brand new icon designed specifically to meet the changing needs of Bracknell’s professional tenant base while also attracting the London renters leaving the capital. Comprising sophisticated penthouse-style residences, world-class amenities, stunning interior design and easy access to London, The Grand Exchange represents property for sale in Bracknell that will help investors build substantial, sustainable wealth, by appealing directly to what tenants are looking for.
Each apartment is spacious, light and built to a level of prestige that can’t be found anywhere else in the local market. Featuring contemporary open-plan design, high-specification appliances and furnished to an exceptional standard, The Grand Exchange is a flagship development for an emerging market filled with potential.
What makes The Grand Exchange truly special is its exclusive resident amenities. Tenants will have exclusive access to the development’s unique communal areas including a loft-style workspace for those days away from the office as well as a private bookable event space for hosting guests. The exclusive Life-Club Gym is ideal for residents with a busy schedule while bookable spa treatment rooms and landscaped private gardens offer the ultimate relaxation space minutes from their door.
A new-build development that encapsulates Bracknell’s progressive nature, The Grand Exchange represents the next generation in luxury living. Ambitious, refined and contemporary, The Grand Exchange is a game-changer for Bracknell investment and an example of exciting property for sale in Bracknell.
Key Investment Highlights
- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Half the price of London property, potentially double the yields
- Designed to meet the changing needs of the modern tenant
- Iconic destination entrance lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Avg. 10% higher yields than neighbouring Reading (20 minutes direct commute)
- Property prices expected to grow by 17.5% by 2025 (JLL)
- Rental prices expected to grow by 8% by 2025 (JLL)
- Off-Plan – Estimated Completion 2023
Providing a strong Investment Case
17.5% Price Rise
Expected across the South East by 2025
249% price growth in Bracknell over the last 20 years
8% Rent Growth
Expected in the South East region by 2025
Key investment location at “the epicentre of global free trade”
- Bracknell is a prime investment hotspot at the heart of the UK’s thriving technology sector.
- Local employment is driven by global brands including Honda, Dell and Waitrose.
- The tech economy growing 2x faster than the UK economy.
- Population of 120,000 set to grow to 141,000 by 2039.
- 10% higher average yields and 13% higher property prices in Bracknell than Reading.
- Just 20 minutes from Reading and 56 minutes from London – ideal for commuting professionals.
- Property for sale in Bracknell is expecting growth of around 3.3% annually between 2020 and 2022 (according to PwC), translating to a boost in house prices from £318,000 to £369,000.
Pricing & Deposit Structure
Luxury 1 bed
Prices from £289,950
Initial Deposit from £57,990
Luxury 2 beds
Prices from £359,950
Initial Deposit from £71,990
Exclusive Residents facilities
Brand New to Bracknell
Find out more today
Superior Duluxe Apartments
Kitchen (Super Deluxe)
- Handless, designer kitchens from leading UK manufacturer
- Quality cooking appliances by leading manufacture Siemens
- Extractor Hood
Bathroom & En-suite
- Luxury full height tiling around bath and shower with half height around WC and basin
- Bathroom vanity unit
- Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail
- Walk in shower with fixed rain shower head & glass screen
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and feature lighting, fitted with a top shelf
- Carpet flooring
- Pendant lighting
Electric and Lighting
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches to living areas
- LED downlights in living areas
- Electric radiators
- TV outlets to lounge and master bedroom
The Grand Exchange
Train from Bracknell
Invest with a trusted, innovative and leading developer
Specialising in both the commercial and residential development sectors – SevenCapital own and manage our developments from end to end, ensuring high standards and world-class quality at every stage.
We work towards one vision – helping you create wealth through property. From finding the right location, to quality finish, sale to aftercare, our focus is on providing exceptional opportunities to buy luxury apartments off-plan, direct from the developer. This enables our residential investment clients to buy premium property for lower than the market value, ensuring a much better return on investment. We’re always looking for new ways to take the hassle out of property investment, providing you with all of the knowledge, support and resources you need to ensure a smooth investment journey.
*Projected Capital Growth and Rental Yields.
How did we calculate this?
2019 Rightmove data shows comparable development prices as follows:
1 bedroom – £285,000+ and 2 bedroom between £345,000 – £356,000
At £289,000 and £359,000 (example prices for 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom) The Grand Exchange is currently equivalent to market values. Halifax growth predicts the UK market to grow at 4%.
Upon completion in early 2022, comparable market values are expected to be £409,450 for 2-beds and £333,000 for 1-beds.
1 Beds £285,000
2019 – £296,400 > 2020 – £308,256
2021 – £320,586 > 2022 – £333,409
2 beds £350,000
2019 – £364,000 > 2020 – £378,560
2021 – £393,702 > 2022 – £409,450
Price difference from £289,000 to £359,000 will be 17% (1-beds) and 14% (2-bed) lower. If this level of growth continues (3.3% – 4% YoY), The Grand Exchange will achieve 20% capital growth by 2024 (five years from purchase and two years from completion).
£289,950 > £351,600 (21.2%)
£359,950 > £436,500 (21.2%)