Featuring 11 luxury homes, Oaklands is a unique private development which draws upon the arts and crafts history of the surrounding area.
Each home consists of five spacious double bedrooms, four bathrooms, lounge and generous open-plan kitchen and dining area, allowing plenty of space for activities, relaxing and entertaining.
Moseley has excellent travel links to Birmingham city centre, situated just 20 minutes from the heart of the second city. Birmingham’s major rail stations can provide easy access to major UK destinations. Moseley will also benefit from the restoration of its own train station, with plans for it to be completed by 2020.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Village life just minutes from Birmingham City Centre
Voted the best place to live in the UK by the Sunday Times in 2017, with a stunning mix of red brick Victorian homes and leafy avenues, yet just four miles from Birmingham city centre, Moseley is truly individual. Famed for its bohemian arts scene and vibrant village community with two renowned music festivals taking place in the grounds of the private Moseley Park each year, this Birmingham suburb provides a mix of amenities on your doorstep.
The village has its own cricket club, golf club and a League One Rugby club. You can also enjoy the pleasures of Cannon Hill Park, 215 acres of park land and woodland that is home to the pioneering MAC arts centre and the roar of Edgbaston Cricket Club just next door.
Community spirit meets cosmopolitan character
Moseley’s village centre, which was first developed and expanded in the Victorian era, has grown to accommodate a range of independent retailers, restaurants, bars and cafes, building a real sense of community spirit between residents and business owners.
The leafy suburb is home to a number of outstanding private and comprehensive schools as well as several modern medical centres and Moseley Hall Hospital. All of this is set amongst a landscape of beautiful Victorian and Edwardian buildings, making it ideal for the modern family.
Renowned as being a cultural hub within the wider city, combining a village atmosphere with a vibrant character, Moseley’s eclectic mix of leisure activities has something to suit all tastes. Whether you’re visiting the award-winning farmers’ market, soaking in the atmosphere of an arts and culture event or just enjoying a walk around the area, there’s always something happening.
THE SIGNATURE SPECIFICATION
- Individually designed hand-made kitchen with quartz worktops and glass splashbacks.
- Integrated appliances throughout, five burner gas hobs, combination oven and microwave dishwasher, fridge freezer and wine cooler
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITES
- White contemporary bathroom suites with full height tiling throughout
- Chrome multi-rail towel warmer to bathrooms and en-suites.
- Turfed gardens and paved patios, pathways and driveway.
- External water tap.
- Access roads and communal areas are private and will be maintained under a management company.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout.
- LED down lights to kitchen, hallway, utility, bathrooms and living room.
- TV sockets to kitchen, lounge and bedrooms.
- Integrated television reception system, digital terrestrial and Sky provision.