Event Round Up: St Martin’s Place Buyers Club, Saturday 23rd March
On Saturday 23rd March 2019 we were pleased to host the St Martin’s Place Buyers Club for our clients to view the build progress at St Martin’s Place and network with fellow investors.
Clients were invited for an Afternoon Tea at the neighbouring Park Regis Hotel, taking place in the Sky Loft on the 16th floor of the hotel, with stunning views across Birmingham.
Attending guests also had the opportunity to look over the St Martin’s Place development where the foundation works have been progressing well, the first Tower Crane has also been erected and is fully operational.
Now over 90% sold out, there are just a few units remaining at St Martin’s Place. This is the last chance to secure a plot at one of our most popular developments to date, with projected growth of 20% during build and expected 6% rental yields, St Martin’s Place is an excellent addition to any discerning investor’s portfolio.
St Martin’s Place at a glance:
- Prices from £284,950, 10% initial deposit required
- Premium luxury 1,2 & 3 bed apartments available
- Located minutes from Arena Central, Brindleyplace and Paradise
- A-List interiors designed by Daniel Gibbons of The Luxe Interiors
- Unrivalled onsite facilities including state-of-the-art gym, private cinema, wifi lounge and 24hr concierge
- The first development of its kind in Birmingham, offering access to hotel services including room service, ironing and turn down services from neighbouring Park Regis Hotel.
- Estimated completion date Q2 2021
An unrivalled range of onsite facilities and services make St Martin’s Place a first for Birmingham City Centre, modelled on some of the most desirable destinations in London such as Canary Wharf and Hyde Park. The development is designed specifically for the huge number of executive tenants already based in Birmingham Business District, which is only set to increase further after completion of new office buildings at Paradise Forum and New Garden Square. Look out for our next St Martin’s Place Buyers Club and the progress updates going forward.
Stay Ahead of the Property Market: Newsletter
Sign up today and be the first to get the latest property news, market insights and SevenCapital development updates delivered straight to your inbox, every month.