UK Property Masterclass
£8 Billion Investment into local infrastructure.
Home to world-class employers inc. HP & Microsoft
Located on the £14.8 Billion Crossrail line
What’s in this On-Demand Webinar?
The UK Property Masterclass, On-Demand Webinar is designed to help investors across the globe take a deeper look into the UK property market. Sharing key insights on trends, developments and the latest demographic figures shaping the investment landscape.
- Insights into three prime locations
- Currency rates and benefits
- National supply and demand
- Planning for the future
This 30-minute on-demand webinar is designed to give any investor, regardless of experience level, a brief overview of the UK and how it can be adapted to a current portfolio or first-time investment.
Birmingham is currently undergoing a transformation thanks to £8 billion of inward investment and developing transport links across the region.
We take a look at 5 key reasons investors choose Birmingham for property investment:
- Unique gross under supply & high housing demand
- £8 Billion investment in infrastructure in Birmingham.
- Geographical Location – HS2, PwC & HMRC
- The Big City Plan, transforming the city centre
- Five Universities – 73,000+ students, 10,000 international students.
A cornerstone of the UK’s Silicon Valley, Bracknell is a town on the rise, seeing increasing demand from both tenants and investors looking to relocate and invest in a region experiencing some of the highest growth in the UK.
We take a look at 5 key areas shaping property investment in Bracknell:
- World-class employers inc. Dell, Microsoft & Hitachi.
- Ideal location, connecting residents to Reading and London.
- £770 million regeneration plan transforming the town centre.
- Demand driven by an est. increase in population to 141,000 by 2039.
- UK’s Silicon Valley, vital hub for the global technology industries in the UK.
Sitting at the heart of the new Crossrail line, Slough has established itself as one of the prime commuter towns in the London Commuter Belt (LCB), building growth through regeneration and a thriving commercial landscape.
We take a look at 5 key areas defining property investment in Slough:
- A prime spot along the new £14.8 billion Crossrail route.
- Currently undergoing a £450m ‘Heart of Slough’ regeneration programme.
- Currently home to 87,000 jobs in approximately 4,600 businesses.
- Severe undersupply of high quality rental properties.
- A destination for commuters, with 34,700 inward commuters.