In this guide you will find:
- Why investors are choosing the UK Tech Corridor
- Insights into Bracknell and Reading – two cornerstones of the UK’s Silicon Valley
- Residential/Commercial Trends across the region
- What the future holds for this key UK destination
- Market statistics about the UK tech sector
The UK tech sector is accelerating faster than the wider economy. According to the 2018 Tech Nation Report, it grew from £170 to £184 billion between 2016 and 2018, expanding two-and-a-half times faster than the rest of the country’s economy. For investors, the UK’s Silicon Valley represents a chance to take advantage of incredible tenant demand – driven by the new development of office, retail and leisure spaces, enhanced employment opportunities and accessibility across the South East and wider UK.