Stable Investment Why the UK offers stability
86% of Investors
Think the UK will be ‘strong’ in 18 months
Will outnumber homeowners in the UK
7 in 10 Investors
Have cited Brexit as a reason to invest
New Eton House
Slough, Bath Road
Fully Furnished & Pre-Let Apartments
- Initial deposit of 10% required
- 22% capital growth projected in 3 years and 5% yield
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Boutique hotel style finish
- Located minutes from Europe’s largest privately owned trading estate
The Grand Exchange
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Luxury Penthouses, Off-Plan, Studios
- Enviable location with world-class transport links
- Exclusive resident facilities and concierge app
- Prime investment hotspot in the UK’s Silicon Valley
- £770 million regeneration project in Bracknell
New Eton House
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Off-Plan, Ready to rent
- The first and only development designed specifically for Slough’s Executive tenants
- Only 58 units available
- No. 1 place to live and work in the UK
- 35% increase in property prices predicted by 2020 in Slough*
- Initial deposit of 10%
- 22% Growth Projected in 3 years*
FINAL 2 BEDS REMAINING
105 Broad Street
Birmingham City Centre
2 Bedroom Apartments, New Build
- Unrivalled, premium location
- State of the art gym
- Rare private rental scheme (PRS) opportunity
- Residents services available
ONLY 1 UNIT REMAINING
St Martin’s Place
Birmingham City Centre
3 Bedroom Apartments
- Prime city centre location
- A-List interior designs by Daniel Gibbons of The Luxe Interiors
- 228 exquisitely designed, spacious apartments complete with smart features
ONLY 2 BEDS REMAINING
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Off-Plan
- ONLY 2 BEDS REMAINING
- 18-minute commute to London
- 5% Investment phases
- £450 million regeneration programme in Slough
90% Sold Out
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments, Studios
- 45 minutes to London
- 90% Sold out, final units available
- 10% deposit required
Their customer service is by far superior to any other developer that I have dealt with.
I have recommended many of my friends, family and clients to buy apartments from SevenCapital, all of which have had a very good experience and made good capital growth and high yields. Their customer service is by far superior to any other developer that I have dealt with.
Watch: Reviews & Testimonials For Property Investments with SevenCapital
We have a proven track record delivering off-plan luxury apartments in key city centre locations across the UK.
SevenCapital developments have achieved up to 36% capital growth and our current portfolio has projected capital growth of 20% and 6% rental yields.
Is now a good time to invest in UK Property?
Latest reports show that property prices are still increasing around the UK, especially within regional cores that are also seeing increasing demand due to high property prices in the south of the UK. Recent reports from Hometrack have shown growth in region cities such as Birmingham are surpassing 5% growth over the past 12 months.
As a property investor, all of this means there is still potential for growth in property prices and high rental yields from the demand. Despite Brexit, the UK is still growing and whilst there has been a shift in focus on residential property in the London, cities and areas of the UK that may have been overlooked now present potentially lucrative opportunities.
I invested with SevenCapital and my one-bed apartment rented out within a week. I’m achieving an 8% gross rental yield, which is better than I expected. I would recommend SevenCapital.
I purchased an apartment at Fabrick Square. The quality is excellent and it was rented out within a few days after I had my keys.