New Images Released for The Grand Exchange, Bracknell
We’re proud to present new images for The Grand Exchange – sophisticated penthouse-style residences at the heart of Bracknell. With Juliette balconies and sliding windows, the development features clean contemporary lines, tree-lined walkways and communal spaces where tenants can unwind.
Take a closer look at the interior design plans for The Grand Exchange – the game-changing new residential development that is set to transform the former Bracknell Bus Depot site.
Spacious bedroom with en-suite
Penthouse Living Room
Stylish Spare Bedroom
8 reasons The Grand Exchange will hit new heights
1. Landmark destination – Bracknell is a prime investment market with world-class employment opportunities and incredible tenant demand
2. Silicon Valley UK – A cornerstone of the £184billion UK tech sector; Bracknell is in the heart of the UK’s Silicon Valley, one of the fastest-growing regions in the country
3. Limitless connectivity – World-class transport links that deliver limitless connectivity for every resident of The Grand Exchange
4. The future – The Grand Exchange is designed to be the next icon in residential living – providing a haven for ambitious professionals that want refined, ultra-modern living
5. Exclusive amenities – The Grand Exchange is setting a new standard of luxury within the residential market
6. Investment – Incredible demand for homes in Bracknell, which offers unprecedented annual growth and direct accessibility to the wider UK
7. Iconic lifestyle – Smart living and stunning interior design meet to create a truly iconic lifestyle for every resident
8. The developer – SevenCapital is a leading UK property investment company combining deep expertise with an unrivalled track record
Official public release of the apartments takes place on the 13th May 2019. You can register your interest now and gain first access.
Stay Ahead of the Property Market: Newsletter
Sign up today and be the first to get the latest property news, market insights and SevenCapital development updates delivered straight to your inbox, every month.