SevenCapital has built a strong reputation as a trusted property developer in the UK, delivering high-quality residential apartments and commercial space to specification. A prime example of this is St. Martin’s Place, our flagship property development in the heart of Birmingham within walking distance of its thriving business, retail and entertainment districts.
Containing 228 spacious apartments, St Martin’s Place raised the bar for city living as the first Birmingham development to bring hotel-style services to the residential sector. It’s perfect for working professionals, featuring exquisitely designed interiors by A-list interior designer Daniel Gibbons and a host of exclusive amenities within the development itself.
All residents at St. Martin’s Place apartments benefit from state-of-the-art gym facilities, a private cinema, a Wi-Fi lounge perfect for remote working, a 24-hour concierge and a private outdoor terrace. There is also access to the first-class services of the neighbouring Park Regis Hotel, including urban spa, food and drink as well as room cleaning.
These apartments exude style and sophistication and provide easy access to Birmingham’s bustling city centre with plenty of leisure, shopping, drinking and dining experiences nearby.
Apartments at St Martin’s Place were 95% sold out ahead of completion, testament to the desire for high quality residential amenities with a premium development in a key central location. There are currently only a handful of apartments remaining available for purchase,
St Martin’s Place: Development Milestones
Construction at the Broad Street site began in June 2018 with an estimated completion date in Q2 in 2021. The project made quick progress and continued to meet construction targets throughout the build thanks to the use of innovative construction techniques.
The St. Martin’s Place development utilised a total of 3000 pre-cast pieces, manufactured by Creagh at their head office facilities in County Antrim (NI), meaning the project was able to progress approximately 6 months quicker than traditional construction methods, and keeping the project well on course to meet its completion date.
Steve Underwood, CEO of Colmore Tang Construction commented: “We have worked with Creagh on developing an innovative solution, which has accelerated our programme and offered significant benefits in terms of quality, safety and construction.”
The development was completed to specification and on-budget in June 2021 with just a handful of properties still available. This was inline with estimated completion times proposed during the pre-planning phase.
Key Progress Dates
- June 2018: construction begins at St. Martin’s Place, Broad Street.
- October 2019: Piling works 75% complete with initial construction of foundation works underway. Excavation and clearing obstructions below ground completed with piling platform constructed.
- February 2019: Foundation works progressed to the corner of Tenant Street and St. Martin’s Street, with the first Tower Crane being fully erected and operational. Several concrete columns, stairs and lift walls started.
- June 2019: Drainage works completed. Car park tarmacked with bon store cast and access formed.
- October 2019: All situ beams and stairs completed to level 3 along with the panels being erected to the 10th
- January 2020: Top floor completed with floors laid across the development. All windows fitted and construction of the roof commences.
- February 2020: Roof of the development completed. Topping out ceremony
- June 2020: Birmingham based Switch Hospitality Management signs agreement to provide hotel services to St. Martin’s Place, making it the only residential development in Birmingham to offer hotel-style services to residents.
What Our Customers Say
“I have purchased a number of properties through SevenCapital and find their Customer Service outstanding. The finish on the apartments is always first rate and the handover once again has been smooth – if I do have a problem I have found them to be responsive and easy to get hold of.”
Christian Davis, Google Review
Click the video to discover what our loyal customer has to say about buying property with SevenCapital.
Why Choose SevenCapital?
Our reputation is built on delivering high-quality property developments as well as our award-winning customer service.
Our dedicated property specialists are on hand to guide through every step of your property purchase journey, from enquiry to handover and beyond. Our commitment to providing great customer service doesn’t stop there. Once your handover is complete, we will introduce you to the customer-built Seven Capital Information Hub, where you can find an extensive range of information about your property, the surrounding areas and ultimately utilise our online portal to report any issues covered under warranty.
Find out more about our customer service here.
Living in Birmingham
Birmingham is the UK’s “Second City” and is well known for its wonderfully diverse culture which spans across food, music, art and literature as well as its rich industrial and manufacturing history
With excellent transport links to the rest of the UK, a flourishing retail and entertainment sector and an abundance of picturesque canals and green spaces for locals to enjoy, it’s easy to see why Birmingham has once again earned a spot in The Sunday Times’ annual ‘Best Places to Live’ guide. For 2022, it has been named as one of the best places to reside in the Midlands and placed 22nd in TimeOut’s best cities in the world as voted for by city-dwellers.
Demand for property for sale in Birmingham has been steadily increasing year-on-year and remains very high, particularly amongst young professionals and those looking to escape the Capital. This is primarily driven by substantial investment into the city due to the Commonwealth Games as well as flourishing employment opportunities, a vibrant entertainment scene and one of the best foodie scenes in the UK.
It’s this demand that saw St. Martin’s Place apartments almost completely selling out before completion, giving testament to the desirability of the residential amenities – a first for the Birmingham residential sector – as well as its prime city centre location.
Find out more about the city in our Birmingham area guide, here.
Property For Sale in Birmingham
If you’re looking for city centre apartments in Birmingham, look no further. SevenCapital has the last remaining 3-bedroom apartment for sale at St. Martin’s Place.
Situated just a stone’s throw away from St. Martin’s Place is 105 Broad Street, another property development by SevenCapital offering 2-bedroom apartments for sale.
Find out more about both property developments below.
Ready to occupy
105 Broad Street
Birmingham City Centre
2 Bedroom Apartments
- High spec 2-bedroom apartments for sale
- Hotel-style services including 24-hour concierge and dry-cleaning
- Private state-of-the-art gym
- Panoramic views of the city skyline
- Car parking available
- Unrivalled, premium location in the heart of Birmingham’s thriving business hub
- Cash buyer opportunities available
Ready to occupy
St Martin’s Place
Birmingham City Centre
3 Bedroom Apartments
- 228 spacious city centre apartments
- Last remaining premium 3 bedroom property for sale in Birmingham city centre
- A-List interior designs by Daniel Gibbons of The Luxe Interiors
- Prime City Centre Location – Located minutes away from Arena Central and Brindleyplace
- Access to state-of-the-art gym, WiFi lounge and private cinema
- Hotel services including room services, ironing and dry cleaning from neighbouring Park Regis Hotel
- Entrance lobby with 24-hour concierge