105 Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre
105 Broad Street is a stunning development on the doorstep of Birmingham’s thriving business hub, well connected in every direction and designed from the ground up to offer a unique lifestyle for the professional resident. With a prime location, beautiful facilities and panoramic views of a breath-taking skyline, 105 Broad Street reflects its professional surroundings. This is ambitious, refined and contemporary living at the heart of the second city.
Spread over ten floors, every apartment features modern fixtures and fittings, all integrated into contemporary spaces that exude style, sophistication and city luxury. From well-lit bedrooms to sleek bathrooms and open-plan kitchens, each apartment in 105 Broad Street is designed to provide the working professional a beautiful living space in the heart of the city, with stunning views of the Birmingham skyline offering a glimpse into the second city’s future. 105 Broad Street is also the proud home to a number of seldom-seen lifestyle facilities designed to make city living a breeze. Each resident at 105 Broad Street will have access to a state-of-the-art gym, 24-hour concierge and a dry-cleaning service. High-speed utilities come as standard, ensuring you’re always connected, even when you’re at home.
Car parking is also available for residents, providing a personal parking space in a great location with easy road access to the motorway.
- Minimum 10% deposit £19,995 on 1 bedroom apartments for home buyers. Investors minimum deposit at 25% (£49,987)
- Projected 5% rental yields
- State of the art gym
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Rare private rental scheme (PRS) opportunity
- Unrivalled, Premium Location
Providing a strong Investment Case
Prime City Centre
HSBC, Paradise, PWC & Arena Central on the doorstep
Immediate Rental Yields
Available with pre-let apartments
Rare PRS Opportunity
ZERO ground rent
Pricing & Deposit Structure
Luxury 1 bed
Prices from £199,950
Initial Deposit from £19,995
Luxury 2 beds
Prices from £249,950
Initial Deposit from £24,995
Luxury 3 bed Penthouse
Prices from £449,950
Initial Deposit from: £44,995
• High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
• Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
• Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
• Low energy LED downlights.
• Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway.
• Full height tiling around bath and shower.
• Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror.
• Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail.
• Bathroom vanity unit.
• Ceramic floor tiles to bathrooms.
• Built in wardrobes with glass sliding doors
• Pendant light fittings to bedrooms.
• Fitted carpets to bedrooms.
• Full furniture and accessory packs available for one and two bedroom.
Security & Internal Finishes
• Video intercom entry system to each apartment.
• Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
• Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors throughout.
• Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
• 10 year CML compliant warranty provided by Checkmate.
Why Invest in Birmingham?
105 Broad Street couldn’t be better placed to serve the growing demand from young professionals looking for a vibrant city centre lifestyle. Demand for this lifestyle is only set to rise, as senior professionals move into the city from London and the thriving business sector continues to grow, the popularity of city centre living is experiencing unprecedented growth.
By 2022, the number of people expected to work in the professional sector is forecast to grow by 19,000, as more global brands and businesses choose Birmingham for the talent, location and excellent quality of life.
This level of growth combined with strong commercial performance has been a major catalyst for accelerated growth throughout the city, attracting billions in investment as well as global businesses such as HSBC, Deutsche Bank and PwC, providing around 9,500 new jobs for the region. With their headquarters now firmly rooted in Birmingham, these businesses, and many more like them, are ready to take advantage of an ambitious, motivated pool of professionals.
Birmingham Smithfield is a £500 million development of prime city centre land, creating 3,000 new jobs and adding £470 million GVA to the local economy. As an extensive redevelopment of 14 hectares, the Birmingham Smithfield masterplan will create a unique destination – filled with residential neighbourhoods, family leisure facilities and a vibrant retail offering.
Arena Central is designed to meet Birmingham’s demand for mixed-use office and residential space, hosting the new headquarters for HSBC and 8,000 executive roles within walking distance of 105 Broad Street.
HM Revenue and Customs will also be a major occupier, letting 3 Arena Central, a 240,000 sq ft building that will be home to more than 3,600 civil servants by 2020.
Paradise is a vital project that has been described as the ‘most significant development in a generation’. 1.8 million sq ft of grade A office, retail and leisure space, a circa 250-bedroom hotel and the new PwC headquarters, Paradise will deliver an estimated £700 million investment into the city alongside 2,300 jobs.