Madison House, Birmingham – Sold Out
Welcome to Madison House, a development of 141 luxury apartments in the Professional Quarter of Birmingham. The development has generated strong demand from investors looking to take advantage of rental yields and capital growth potential during the build period.
Madison House is located less than one mile from the Banking District. Professional employment is increasing in this area of City Centre; PWC, HSBC UK and Pinsent Masons have all recently announced new premises, with Deloitte and Deutsche Bank already present. The off-plan development is also just 500 metres from Birmingham Smithfield; a £500m project with plans for museums, cinemas, art galleries and music venues.
- Original £ per Sq Ft price: £335
- 2018 £ per Sq Ft price: £400
- Avg Sq Ft Growth: +20%
- 1 Beds £165k – £200k = £35k (21% Capital Growth)
- 2 Beds £210k – £250k = £40k (19% Capital Growth)
- Projected 7% rental yields