Property for Sale in Bracknell: No. 1 Thames Valley
No1 Thames Valley offers sophisticated studio and 1-bedroom properties for sale in Bracknell. Each apartment has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the ever-growing modern professional workforce. The complex resides within private, perfectly landscaped gardens and benefits from secure access to all residents and guests with video intercom entry system for every apartment. The unique all-glass exterior offers residents a stylish and well light home in a modern and sumptuous setting.
No.1 Thames Valley is a distinctive architectural design featuring floor-to-ceiling windows centred around a vast entrance and two stylish residential wings. Its open plan seating and space to relax creates a sense of vibrant community with open, light-flooded areas.
This is a place to recharge, invent and be inspired – this is Life without Boundaries.
- 101 open-plan apartments
- High spec studios and 1-bedroom apartments for sale
- Floor to ceiling windows for a light, airy living space
- Vast atrium with two stylish residents wing lounges
- Quick access to Crossrail for faster London commutes – London Paddington in just 13 minutes.
- Cash buyer opportunities available
Property for Sale in Bracknell: Designed for the modern professional.
- Handless, matte finish fitted kitchen
- Composite worktops with upstand
- Built-in Extractor fan
- 4 zone induction hob
- Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, combination microwave oven and washer/dryer
- Glass shower screen
- Vanity unit with built in storage
- Heated towel rails
- Shower fittings with thermostatic controls
- Built-in bath and shower mixer with diverter and deck-mounted slim shower set
- Wall to wall mirror
- Bespoke fitted mirrored wardrobes with sliding doors
- Halogen/LED down lights throughout
- Pendant lighting fitting to bedroom
Prices from £199,950
1 Bedroom Apartments
Prices from £229,950
Cash Buyer Opportunities Available
Buying Property in Bracknell
Touted as the UK’s Silicon Valley, Bracknell sees employment driven by forward-thinking global tech companies such as Microsoft, Dell and Oracle. The area has attracted more than £770 million worth of investment dedicated to urban regeneration and rejuvenating residential, commercial, and retail spaces around the region. Because of this, the demand for apartments in Bracknell has increased, particularly among young professionals seeking a desirable lifestyle with an easy commute to London city centre.
The transformation of this elegant and understated town has seen nearly 630,000 sq.ft of office space converted into residential space and new build planning during the regeneration project, with an additional one million sq. ft of high-end retail space housing big brands such as Fenwick, Marks & Spencer and L’Occitane. The Lexicon is Berkshire’s top rated shopping location on Trip Advisor and provides the ideal place to dine and socialise.
Bracknell’s remarkable transition has solidified its position as a great choice for those looking for property for sale inside London’s Commuter Belt.
No.1 Thames Valley
Train from Bracknell
A Strong Investment Case
12% increase in Bracknell property prices in 2020 alone.
4.6% typical yields
2.21% higher than neighbouring Reading.
As much as 32% Rent Growth