CopperBox, sits in the heart of Harborne and offers spacious studio apartments for sale in one of the most highly sought-after suburbs in Birmingham.
Voted one of the most desirable places to live in the UK by The Times, Harborne is just 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre. Once a Victorian village, it’s now a vibrant, energetic community, independent and full of character and charm.
CopperBox, Harborne, is an ideal opportunity for professionals that want the city-centre lifestyle combined with the peaceful village living Harborne provides. All apartments include a high specification finish, with contemporary fitted kitchens and integrated appliances. Video intercom entry systems provide added security and convenience to each open plan apartment.
CopperBox residents benefit from excellent transport links into the city, abundant employment options and, of course, the vibrant charm of Harborne’s buzzing village scene.
There are just 3 studio apartments remaining so enquire now to ensure you don’t miss out.
- Comprising of 63 high-spec apartments
- Last remaining studio apartments available
- High specification finish, with contemporary fitted kitchens and integrated appliances
- Located in the heart of Harborne, voted one of the most desirable places to live in the UK by The Times
- Just 10 minutes from Birmingham City Centre
- Car parking available
Last remaining studio apartments available
- Premium contemporary high gloss in Pearl Grey with complementing worktops and Hansgroche tap
- NEF stainless-steel oven with microwave
- NEF induction hob
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Luxury full height tiling around bath/shower. Half height tiling around WC and basin
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Wall mounted mirror and vanity unit
- Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Low energy LED downlights
- Full furniture and accessory packs available
- 10 year CML compliant warranty provided by Checkmate
Prices from £179,950
Car Parking Available
In the heart of Harborne
Why Buy Property in Birmingham?
As one of the most affluent areas of the Midlands, Harborne is a highly sought-after suburb that offers the relaxed village lifestyle whilst the buzz of the city centre is just a stone’s throw away. It has everything residents could ask for: from high-end retailers, an impressive mix of independent bars and restaurants as well as an abundance of shops including top-end jewellers, independent grocers and quirky gift shops. These include Oliver Bonas, Rudells Jewellers, Marks & Spencer and Maddison Retail.
Harborne residents can also enjoy a thriving sports scene with a variety of sporting clubs and sports facilities such as the newly refurbished £12 million Harborne Pool and Fitness Centre. This, paired with an abundance of cafes, eateries and music venues all provide a hub of activity for residents and visitors.
Birmingham itself provides a high standard of living for residents both in the city centre as well as the surrounding suburbs. It’s a young and vibrant area, often touted as the UK’s second city for its captivating cultural scene, impressive shopping and leisure facilities as well as its unrivalled connectivity to London and other key areas of the UK.
With both the Commonwealth Games 2022 and HS2 driving considerable attention and investment to the city, property in Birmingham is set to become even more desirable to both homebuyers and property investors.