105 Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre
105 Broad Street offers stunning 2-bedroom properties for sale in Birmingham, on the doorstep of the city’s thriving business hub. With a prime location, beautiful facilities and panoramic views of a breath-taking skyline, 105 Broad Street is well connected in every direction and offer a unique lifestyle for the professional resident. This is ambitious, refined and contemporary living at the heart of the second city.
Spread over ten floors, every apartment features modern fixtures and fittings, all integrated into contemporary spaces that exude style and sophistication. From well-lit bedrooms to sleek bathrooms and open-plan kitchens, each apartment in 105 Broad Street is designed to provide the working professional a beautiful living space just a 5-minute walk from Birmingham’s iconic Brindley Place, providing easy access to a wealth of bars, restaurants and things to do along the city’s world-renowned canals.
Each resident at 105 Broad Street will have access to a state-of-the-art gym, 24-hour concierge and a dry-cleaning service. High-speed utilities come as standard, ensuring you’re always connected, even when you’re at home. Car parking is also available for residents, providing a personal parking space in a great location with easy road access to the motorway.
- High-spec 2-bedroom apartments for sale
- Private state-of-the-art gym
- Panoramic views of the city skyline
- Car parking available
- Unrivalled, premium location in the heart of Birmingham’s thriving business hub
High-spec property for sale in Birmingham
• High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
• Built-in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
• Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
• Low energy LED downlights.
• Wood effect flooring to lounge, kitchen and hallway.
• Full height tiling around bath and shower.
• Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror.
• Ladder style polished chrome, or equivalent, heated towel rail.
• Bathroom vanity unit.
• Ceramic floor tiles to bathrooms.
• Built-in wardrobes with glass sliding.
• Pendant light fittings to bedrooms.
• Fitted carpets to bedrooms.
• Full furniture and accessory packs available for two-bedroom.
Security & Internal Finishes
• Video intercom entry system to each apartment.
• Hardwood veneered, solid core entrance door with spy hole.
• Hardwood veneered, or equivalent, internal doors.
• 10 year CML compliant warranty provided by Checkmate.
2 Bedroom Apartments
Prices from £252,950
State-of-the-art gym and 24-hour concierge
Why Buy Property in Birmingham?
105 Broad Street couldn’t be better placed to serve the growing demand from young professionals looking to buy property in Birmingham for a vibrant city centre lifestyle. Demand for this lifestyle is only set to rise, as senior professionals move into the city from London and the thriving business sector continues to grow, the popularity of city-centre living is experiencing unprecedented growth.
By 2022, the number of people expected to work in the professional sector is forecast to grow by 19,000, as more global brands and businesses choose Birmingham for the talent, location and excellent quality of life.
This level of growth combined with strong commercial performance has been a major catalyst for accelerated growth throughout the city, attracting billions in investment as well as global businesses such as HSBC, Deutsche Bank and PwC, providing around 9,500 new jobs for the region. With their headquarters now firmly rooted in Birmingham, these businesses, and many more like them, are ready to take advantage of an ambitious, motivated pool of professionals.
Providing a strong Investment Case
UK’s Second City with the strongest economy outside of London at £24.8billion.
Prime City Centre
HSBC, Paradise, PWC & Arena Central on the doorstep
As much as 3.3% Rent Growth in 2021 alone.