Regional cities continue to dominate growth
using the momentum of redevelopment.
predicted in property prices in the South-East.(JLL)
predicted in property prices in Birmingham. (Knight Frank)
predicted in rental prices in Birmingham. (Knight Frank)
SevenCapital is a leading UK property developer with developments strategically placed to benefit from long-term, sustainable tenant demand from the construction of infrastructure improvements such as Hs2 and Crossrail, as well as huge regeneration schemes. Off-plan and completed apartments across Birmingham and London commuter towns provide a high-yield, buy-to-let investment to suit the needs of any property investment portfolio.
The Rise Of The Commuter-Belt
- Property prices in the South-East are expected to rise by 14.8% by 2024 (JLL).
- Rental prices are expected to grow by 11.5% by 2024 within the South-East (JLL).
- Crossrail is a new high frequency, high capacity railway that will create a ‘door to door’ connection from Slough to key locations across the heart of London, including Heathrow, the West End, the City and Canary Wharf.
- Bracknell’s population is set to rise to 141,000 by 2039 – 14% increase one of the highest in the UK (Statsshare)
- Slough has a £7.5billion turnover and is home to the highest concentration of global corporate headquarters outside London, including O2 Telefonica, Amazon and Mars (Management Today).
- PwC expects the South-East to experience growth of around 3.3% annually between 2020 and 2022, translating to a boost in house prices from £318,000 to £369,000.
The Midlands Engine
- Demand for homes is also high and only set to increase as Birmingham is being forecast population growth of 12% by 2032 (Knight Frank).
- Since 2009, Birmingham has experienced a 45% rise in average residential property values (Knight Frank)
- Within Birmingham, the Big City Plan set to increase the size of the city core by 25% (Birmingham Gov).
- The average residential units, Birmingham’s new build pricing typically ranges between £350 and £500 per sq.ft, although smaller ‘bespoke’ developments are achieving higher rates than this.
- Knight Frank forecasts that residential property prices will rise across the region by nearly 11% over the next five years.
- HS2 has helped kickstart a £1 billion regeneration of the Eastside area of Birmingham where the HS2 interchange is to be located (Birmingham Gov).
The UK property investment market is completely different to what it was 10 years ago. The private rented sector is increasing in popularity and home-buying is taking a back seat. Flat prices have risen to an all-time high since 2013 and regional cities are experiencing a renaissance. There’s no doubt that UK property is still a global property hot spot.
No.1 Thames Valley, Bracknell
Coming Soon to Bracknell
- Luxury Open-Plan studio apartments and 1 bedroom apartments
- Statement entrance featuring a striking glass canopy.
- All glass, contemporary development with expansive, light-filled windows
- Premium integrated kitchens featuring built-in appliances and modern fittings
- Two stylish residents’ lounges complete with open plan seating and space to relax.
- Just a 10-minute walk from Bracknell train station – 22 minutes direct to Reading
- Completing Q1 2021
Prices from £199,950
Iron House at The Metalwork, Slough
Crossrail’s premier development in a commuter town experiencing £3 billion worth of regeneration.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Off-Plan apartments in a luxury gated development
- Commute to London Paddington in 15 minutes
- Secure underground parking available
- 100m from Slough Station – serving 30,900 London commuters
- 14.8% property price increase expected by 2024 (JLL)
- 11.5% rental price increase expected by 2024 (JLL)
- Anticipated completion date Q4 2020
Prices From £399,950
105 Broad Street, Birmingham
Final Few 2 Bedroom Apartments Available – Ready Now
- Limited number of tenanted and furnished apartments available
- Central location – 10 minute walk to New Street Station and Colmore Business District.
- Large High Specification apartments with onsite facilities including 24hr concierge and state-of-the-art gym
- Secure Car Parking Available
- Walking distance to over 100,000 jobs from businesses including RBS, Deutsche Bank, PwC and Deloitte.
Prices from £249,950
Fabrick Square, Birmingham
Avg rental yields achieved
Avg capital appreciation
The Kettleworks, Birmingham City Centre
Capital Growth Achieved
What Our Clients Say
I invested in a property recently, really excited about it. I actually introduced one of my friends too, he’s also bought a flat through SevenCapital. These guys really know their market, they know the jurisdictions for us guys living out in Dubai. We really trust these guys.
Overall experience good, bathroom spec is good and lovely windows. Overall impressed.