St Martin’s Place – A First For Birmingham City Centre
Prices from £249,950
Premier Luxury Investment Opportunity In The Heart Of The Second City
The first and only residential development in Birmingham designed to deliver a full hotel lifestyle. Give your tenants exclusive access to hotel services including room service to apartments, gym, cinema and wifi café as well as cleaning, washing, ironing and turn down services.
Exclusive launch event – RSVP ESSENTIAL
16th June, 10am-4pm, Garrard and Blumfield Suite, Park Regis Hotel, Birmingham.
- Initial deposit of 20% required.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available
- Located minutes away from Birmingham’s largest business developments
- A-List interior designs by Daniel Gibbons of Luxe Interiors
- State-of-the-art gym, WiFi lounge, private cinema, spa, bar and restaurant
- Hotel services including room services, ironing and dry cleaning from neighbouring Park Regis Hotel
A PLACE TO INSPIRE…
Providing A-list luxury to the interiors is Daniel Gibbons of The Luxe Interiors. Having designed for a multitude of star clients, including premiership footballers from Real Madrid, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur to name a few, Daniel understands luxury and knows how to please even the most particular of tastes.
A PLACE TO INDULGE…
Birmingham enjoys a thriving retail and dining scene. Proud home to the most Michelin starred restaurants within any city outside London, hundreds of popular independent restaurants and bars and a recently added string of luxury brands to its selection including celebrity favourites The Ivy and Gaucho.
When it comes to retail, the city offers a plethora of designer and upmarket high street brands all within a one-mile radius in the shape of The Mailbox – home to Harvey Nichols and numerous designer stores, as well as Selfridges and one of the largest John Lewis stores outside London.
Inside the development…
– Private state-of-the-art gym available 24 hours allowing residents to fit activity around a busy lifestyle
– Private cinema for residents to enjoy the full cinema experience at their convenience
– WiFi lounge providing free WiFi access and a light, airy communal area for residents to use at their leisure
A PLACE TO SUCCEED
The UK’s second city, Birmingham is home to the largest business, professional and financial services (BFBS) hub outside London, employing around 100,000 people.
The Heart of England, the city has access to 4.3 million people of working age and 20 leading universities producing circa 120,000 graduates every year, all within a one-hour drive of the city centre.
Birmingham also offers direct access to all major UK cities in under four hours, and when HS2 arrives in 2026, the Capital will be accessible in just 49 minutes. So for business, the city is already thriving, and is currently attracting £billions in investment into infrastructure, retail, commercial and residential projects.