Why Invest at The Grand Exchange, Bracknell?
The Grand Exchange will take Bracknell’s residential market by storm – setting a new benchmark in quality and distinction. Home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking technology, engineering and automotive giants, Bracknell is growing from strength to strength. Located just 12 miles from neighbouring Reading, Bracknell has seen a 6% growth year-on-year making it affordable for residents and a prime choice for investors.
As part of a large-scale £770 million regeneration project that is changing the Bracknell landscape, The Grand Exchange is set to become a brand new icon within this refined and understated town. Sophisticated penthouse-style residences and world-class amenities abound at The Grand Exchange, designed specifically for the modern tenant, clean contemporary lines epitomise luxury living while Juliette balconies and floor-to-ceiling sliding windows offer new perspectives. Residents will have exclusive access to The Grand Exchange’s unique communal areas, from the loft-style collaborative working hub and private event space to the exclusive Life-Club Gym, bookable spa treatment rooms and landscaped private gardens.The Grand Exchange’s stunning designs join with smart living to create a truly iconic lifestyle
This new-build development encapsulates Bracknell’s progressive nature, designed from the ground up to deliver the next generation in luxury living. Smart, refined and ultra-cool, The Grand Exchange is a game-changer for Bracknell’s professional and tech communities.
Key Investment Highlights
- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Resident-only double height “Garden Room” lounge
- Resident-only concierge app with exclusive access offers
- Iconic destination entrance lobby with 24-hour concierge
- Avg. 10% higher yields than neighbouring Reading (20 minutes direct commute)
- Property prices expected to grow by 14.8% by 2024 (JLL)
- Bracknell population forecast to increase by 15%
- Secure, gated private parking
Providing a strong Investment Case
Large-scale regeneration project changing the landscape of Bracknell
Property price growth of 249% in the last 20 years
Total population by 2039 – 15% rise one of the highest in the UK
Key investment location at “the epicentre of global free trade”
- Bracknell is a prime investment hotspot at the heart of the UK’s thriving technology sector.
- Local employment is driven by global brands including Honda, Dell and Waitrose.
- The tech economy growing 2x faster than the UK economy.
- Population of 120,000 set to grow to 141,000 by 2039.
- 10% higher average yields and 13% higher property prices in Bracknell than Reading.
- Just 20 minutes from Reading and 56 minutes from London – ideal for commuting professionals.
- PwC expects the South-East to experience growth of around 3.3% annually between 2020 and 2022, translating to a boost in house prices from £318,000 to £369,000.
Pricing & Deposit Structure
Luxury 1 bed
Prices from £289,950
Initial Deposit from £57,990
Luxury 2 beds
Prices from £359,950
Initial Deposit from £71,990
Exclusive Residents facilities
Brand New to Bracknell
Find out more today
Superior Duluxe Apartments
Kitchen (Super Deluxe)
- Handless, designer kitchens from leading UK manufacturer
- Quality cooking appliances by leading manufacture Siemens
- Extractor Hood
Bathroom & En-suite
- Luxury full height tiling around bath and shower with half height around WC and basin
- Bathroom vanity unit
- Ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail
- Walk in shower with fixed rain shower head & glass screen
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and feature lighting, fitted with a top shelf
- Carpet flooring
- Pendant lighting
Electric and Lighting
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switches to living areas
- LED downlights in living areas
- Electric radiators
- TV outlets to lounge and master bedroom
The Grand Exchange
Train from Bracknell
Invest with a trusted, innovative and leading developer
Specialising in both the commercial and residential development sectors – SevenCapital own and manage our developments from end to end, ensuring high standards and world-class quality at every stage.
We work towards one vision – helping you create wealth through property. From finding the right location, to quality finish, sale to aftercare, our focus is on providing exceptional opportunities to buy luxury apartments off-plan, direct from the developer. This enables our residential investment clients to buy premium property for lower than the market value, ensuring a much better return on investment. We’re always looking for new ways to take the hassle out of property investment, providing you with all of the knowledge, support and resources you need to ensure a smooth investment journey.
*Projected Capital Growth and Rental Yields.
How did we calculate this?
2019 Rightmove data shows comparable development prices as follows:
1 bedroom – £285,000+ and 2 bedroom between £345,000 – £356,000
At £289,000 and £359,000 (example prices for 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom) The Grand Exchange is currently equivalent to market values. Halifax growth predicts the UK market to grow at 4%.
Upon completion in early 2022, comparable market values are expected to be £409,450 for 2-beds and £333,000 for 1-beds.
1 Beds £285,000
2019 – £296,400 > 2020 – £308,256
2021 – £320,586 > 2022 – £333,409
2 beds £350,000
2019 – £364,000 > 2020 – £378,560
2021 – £393,702 > 2022 – £409,450
Price difference from £289,000 to £359,000 will be 17% (1-beds) and 14% (2-bed) lower. If this level of growth continues (3.3% – 4% YoY), The Grand Exchange will achieve 20% capital growth by 2024 (five years from purchase and two years from completion).
£289,950 > £351,600 (21.2%)
£359,950 > £436,500 (21.2%)