Why Choose London Commuter-Belt?
For your next property investment
£14.8 Billion investment in Crossrail – Europe’s largest infrastructure project.
520,000 or 1 in every 16 London residents are looking for an alternative to living in London.
According to Zoopla, over the last 20 years prices in London have risen by 239%
7 Best Places to Invest in Buy-to-Let Property Near London 2020
Explore the property investment hotspots in and around the London Commuter Belt that are providing growth, more affordable initial costs and accessibility with the capital.
The Grand Exchange
A Game Changing Residential Development
- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- At the centre of a £770 million Large-scale regeneration project changing the landscape of Bracknell
- 12 miles from Reading easily accessible in 20 minutes (via train)
- Resident-only double height “Garden Room” lounge
- Resident-only concierge app with exclusive access offers
- Iconic destination entrance lobby with 24-hour concierge
- New York loft-style collaborative co-working space
- Exclusive resident-only facilities including The Lexicon Club – a private, dining room and entertaining space
- Estimated completion 2022
Final Units Now Available
- Exclusive Private Community Living
- 100m from Crossrail – 18-minute commute to London
- Initial Deposits from 5%.
- 2 bedroom apartments available
- Executive resident’s app providing premium lifestyle amenities at the touch of a button
New Eton House
Slough, Bath Road
LAST CHANCE TO BUY OFF-PLAN
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- Initial deposit of 10% required
- 22% capital growth projected in 3 years and 5% yield
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Boutique hotel style finish
- Located minutes from Europe’s largest privately owned trading estate
Why Invest the London Commuter-belt?
As of 2018, nearly 6.2% of 2,000 surveyed Londoners said they were looking to move away. Applying this average to the whole population, that’s over 520,000 or 1 in every 16 that are looking for an alternative. This isn’t just older demographics either. A second survey focused on teenagers and students found that out of 1,300, a narrow majority would not want to live or work in London. As the growth in the capital continues to accelerate the surrounding locations with easy transportation links are reaping the benefits.
Firstly, and probably most importantly, it’s affordable. With much cheaper property prices, lower cost of living and excellent accessibility, London Commuter-Belt Property is a great fit for those who want a less expensive lifestyle but still want to work or play in London.
So why are people heading to the Commuter-Belt?
Firstly, and probably most importantly, it’s affordable. With much cheaper property prices, lower cost of living and excellent accessibility, the London Commuter-Belt Property is a great fit for those who want a less expensive lifestyle but don’t want to give up London completely.
It’s also experiencing something of a renaissance. Commuter towns such as Bracknell and Slough are taking advantage of inwards investment to create an enjoyable lifestyle, one which people would be happy to live and invest in. While London continues to see declining property prices, certain Commuter Belt locations are expecting growth of nearly 35% thanks to commercial, retail and lifestyle-focused redevelopments.
Liam has kept in touch since we invested offering help and support along the way, we are hoping to arrange a meeting in the near future to discuss other opportunities. I have and will continue to highly recommend SevenCapital to anyone who is considering a property investment.
My sales consultant Maria was helpful and very responsive to queries and phone calls during the sales process. I received good service overall.