Stay Ahead of the Market: Buy-to-Let Investment Guide
Find out what’s fuelling the continued growth of Buy-to-Let.
The Buy-to-Let market continues to be a cornerstone asset for investment choices. With crunched affordability and a rising desire for long-term renting, the rental sector is growing at an unprecedented rate. The rise of ‘Generation Rent’, an undersupply of affordable housing and a burgeoning population has created the perfect storm. Experts now anticipate the private rental sector growing to make up a quarter of the wider UK market in the next 5 years.
Whats in this Guide?
Your complete guide to all things Buy-to-Let Property, from expert insights to trends, forecasts and investment strategy tips.
Property is still the tangible, versatile investment asset it always has been. Despite government legislation changes, Buy-to-Let property still represents a cornerstone opportunity, as the rental sector grows at an unprecedented rate and affordable, regional cities begin to drive inward investment. The BTL market is fueled by high-tenant demand and growing rental yields. Now is the time to take advantage.
In this guide you will find:
- An introduction to Buy-to-Let Property and how the market is performing
- Should you choose Buy-to-Let as an asset?
- Buy-to-Let Investment Hotspots around the country
- Best Practice for considering Buy-to-Let Property Investment
- Buy-to-Let FAQ’s
- What’s next if you’re interested in Buy-to-Let?
- Summary Predictions and Forecasts
- Consultant Contacts