Stay Ahead of the Market: London Commuter Town Investment Guide
Discover why London commuter towns are on the rise, forming a whole new investment hotspot.
While the Midland Engine grows and regional cities flourish in the north, the Commuter Belt is becoming the top destination for London workers that desire affordable living. As many key locations complete regeneration schemes, each town looks to build a desirable lifestyle, offering amenities and culture to entice potential tenants or workforce talent. Thanks to increased investment and Crossrail developments, commuter towns across the region are building ideal places to live, work and play, all within arms reach of the capital.
Whats in this Guide?
Stay Ahead of the Market: London Commuter Town Investment
As professionals and families look to leave the London property market, the spotlight has fallen on the Commuter Belt. With significantly living lower costs, excellent accessibility, an abundance of employment opportunities and unprecedented levels of inwards investment, commuter towns across the region are building the ideal places to live, work and play, all within arms reach of the capital.
In this guide you will find:
- A look at how the Commuter Belt lifestyle is being created
- Insights into Slough and Basingstoke – two commuter towns on the rise
- An overview of how Crossrail will revolutionise the region
- Residential Trends across the Commuter Belt
- Commercial Trends across the Commuter Belt
- A comparison of London and key locations on the Commuter Belt
- Forecast Summary
- Consultant Contacts