Stay Ahead of the Market: Overseas Investment Guide
Discover market insights and key locations for overseas investment and overseas investors.
For global investors, investing in an apartment in a city that you’ve never been to is not just a distinct possibility – it’s the norm, delivering a stream of rental income and steadily rising in value. The key to overseas investing is understanding exactly what you want from your investment. You need to understand your goals, acknowledge your risk level, perform your due diligence and undertake thorough research. Find out what overseas investors must know and stay ahead of the market, at home and overseas.
What’s in this Guide?
Your complete guide to all things Overseas Investment – from trends and expert insights to forecasts and investment strategy tips.
Thanks to unprecedented connectivity, investment options can be accessed across the globe, regardless of location. There’s never been a wider range of property-types to invest in, from off-plan projects to land plots. Overseas investors are spoiled for choice, as long as you know what you’re looking for. Whether you’re an expat or just looking to invest abroad, our guide has you covered.
In this guide you will find:
- An introduction to Overseas Investment
- Why the UK is a hotspot for property investment
- Insights into UK market trends and how they can inform your investment decision
- Choosing the right investment for you – with a particular focus on the best asset class to suit you
- A selection of helpful overseas investor resources
- Consultant contacts