Stay Ahead of the Market: Birmingham Investment Guide
See what’s fueling the incredible growth of the UK’s second city.
The number of people living in Birmingham will rise by 171,000 to a total of 1.3 million people by 2039. With significant infrastructure, development and incoming investment bringing thousands of new jobs to the city and subsequently fueling population growth, Birmingham is steaming ahead in status and appeal but it’s still falling short of meeting tenant demand. Simply put, Birmingham has an undersupply of housing in the city centre – crucial for savvy investors seeking growth areas.
Whats in this Guide?
Stay Ahead of the Market: Birmingham Property Investment.
The youngest city in Europe by population age, Birmingham has long established itself as the UK’s second city for enterprise, regeneration and growth. With the much anticipated launch of HS2, developments such as Grand Central and Paradise as well as an influx of international businesses calling Birmingham home, it’s no wonder Birmingham has been recognised as the sixth most popular city in Europe to invest in for the last two years running.
In this guide you will find:
- A look at Birmingham’s vibrant lifestyle and how it’s evolving
- Analysis of Birmingham Investment and what’s on the horizon
- Deeper looks into Birmingham Residential & Commercial Market Trends
- A better look at Birmingham’s upcoming Residential & Commercial Developments
- Birmingham Property Price Forecasts and Predictions
- Consultant contacts